Townhomes usually share common walls. The parcel of land is typically still owned by the individual. Townhomes often enjoy lower mainainance living and common amenities.
Patio homes often do not share common walls to another property. They usually are still part of a home owner's association, with common amenities and requirements. Patio homes are a wonderful way to enjoy low maintanance living while still having the space of a single family home.
Arvada Patio Homes
Lakewood Patio Homes
Search for other types of property-we can also help you find any other type of property. Click below
Please give us a call any time if you would like to see any property that is of interest to you!
- A townhome or patio home might be perfect for you, if you like the idea of your "space" but not having to deal with most exterior maintenance.
- Do you prefer a small backyard "retreat" or deck, rather than dealing with the maintenance of a large yard?
- Do you like the idea of having neighbors close by, as long as they are not above and below you?
- Do you feel a better sense of security when living in a community?
- Are you looking to downsize to an easier way of life after having lived in a single family home?
- Do you want the space, room and light of a home, but you do not want to deal with the typical home maintenance?
- Do you like the idea of a “lock and leave” vacation home?
- Do you want a property community that is regulated by an association with a goal toward continual and future upkeep, quality condition and uniformity?
- Do you travel, or lead a very busy lifestyle and you prefer to have a property that is more self-sufficient and requires less attention while you are away.
- Do you enjoy having amenities of a community (for example, pools, tennis courts, clubhouses, hot tubs, work-out facilities, playgrounds and the like).
- Do you want to own your own home, but cannot afford a single family home in today’s market?
Townhomes and Patio Homes offer a fantastic blending of the spatial attributes of a single family home with the lower maintenance obligations and amenities of a condominium.
Townhomes can range from duplexes, triplexes, patio homes all the way to huge townhome communities consisting of hundreds of similar homes.
A townhome is a unique type of property. Typically it is attached to one or more other homes. It sits on a parcel of land that is usually owned. Most townhome complexes share common ammenities. Patio homes often do not share walls, but they do have similar attributes to a townhome in that they tend to offer community associations and shared common areas and amenities.
There is a good degree of variance in the way townhouse and patio home communities are structured.
Here's why we are the townhome and patio home EXPERTS in Colorado:
Note: If you decide a townhome or patio home is not for you, we also provide world-class service in searching for other types of properties, including condominiums, single family homes, investment properties, multi-family properties and farm and ranch.
CLICK ON THE E-MAIL US TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO GET STARTED ON YOUR SEARCH FOR YOUR PERFECT PROPERTY.
|Aurora||Deer Trail||Glendale||Lone Tree||Silver Cliff|
|Breckenridge||Edgewater||Highlands Ranch||Monument||Twin Lakes|
|Burlington||Estes Park||Indian Hills||Otis||Weldona|
|Carbondale||Federal Heights||Julesburg||Peetz||Wheat Ridge|
|Central City||Fort Lupton||Kremmling||Pueblo||Yoder|
|Chama||Fort Morgan||La Salle||Ramah|
|Cherry Hills Village||Foxfield||La Veta||Rangely|
|Colorado Springs||Franktown||Lafayette||Red Feather Lakes|
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website and its links are accurate and up-to-date. In an effort to provide a wealth of information, data and resources to you, this site cannot deem all information completely reliable. This site shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or untimeliness of the information contained herein.